25.1.12






Today I received my second  great Liebster Blog Award!
Thank you Dot Dot Dash  I'm very excited and again it gives me a lot of energy and bloginspiration.

Thank you for visiting my blog!  Hope you'll come back soon :-)
Liebster means "dearest" in german and is given to blogs with less than 200 followers.
When you're given the award you;
1. Thank the one who gave you the award & post a link.
2. Mention 5 blogs to forward the award to (let them know by leaving a comment at their blog).
3. Keep your fingers crossed that the chosen ones want to keep forwarding the award ;)

My award goes to 5 fantastic blogs:

8 comments:

  1. THANKS, I was just about to give YOU an award.. :)
    I might do that anyway, as I really like it here!
    Ulrika

    ReplyDelete
  2. SpoedieZ is very honoured, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh my god! thank u!!!! made me sooo happy!
    i "liebe" your blog as well, u´re so great!
    have a nice day!
    hug/jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est à mon tour de décerné ce prix au blog d'Elvs. J'y vais tous les jours avec autant de plaisir. :)
    Longue, longue vie à ce très joli blog qui nous inspire toutes!
    Une très belle semaine à toi Elv's.
    Bien à toi.
    Amorelou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog :) I was nominated by SPDZ, that's how I came to visit yours.... I'm in to folow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!! Sorry for being late with seeing this but really appriciate the award, means a lot. Thank you for inpiration! Axx

    ReplyDelete