17.4.12

thanks!
















Today a little elv's mix to say thank you!
Thank you for following Elv's...  ;-) 
and thank you for all these sweet comments on my posts!

I'm glad you like what I do 
and your nice words give me
lot's of Energy and Inspiration...

Talking about inspiration... 
Last week Mariela from One happy Mess and 
Cassie from the Veda House,  two very inspiring blogs,
made beautiful posts about my home!
Paying them a visit is always very inspiring :-)
Thanks! 

Have a great Tuesday!


ps.
Just started my facebook page and
some of you already found me... Welcome :-)


6 comments:

  1. THANKS for your beautiful blog Elv's!!!
    Smile.
    Amorelou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for let me show your beautiful home and thank you for your beautiful and inspiring blog, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! thank you for inspiring me!
    Hugs, Hege

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really LOVE your beautiful blog! I have it now on my bloglist! Best regards from Bente, Norway

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... and thank you to you. so many great posts.

    ReplyDelete