25.6.13

stuff and still-lifes




pics elvs

 the amazing inspiring industrial location 
of the shoot this weekend
and the beautiful black Nordal lamp
invited my  - while having a little break - 
 to do what i like so much
creating still-lifes with my favorite stuff
like I said... it was such fun ;-) 

have a great day!

                                                                        lamp Nordal and stool via StoerMetaal
                                                                                                        private stuff by me, hay and byaprilandmay



7 comments:

  1. heerlijk! Jij was in je nopjes denk ik? leuk hoor, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, your blog looks even more amazing than last time I visited!
    wow, love your new header and the styling in the pictures are sooo beautiful!
    I've really missed visiting you over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look so rough and beautiful at the same time, you are doing an amazing job! so proud of you and happy too!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtig Elvera! Ja dat is wat je liefste doet en waar je heel goed in bent!! Super foto's. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtige foto's, Elvera! Echt jij! Mooi!!!

    Liefs Lisanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quel talent! C'est absolument magnifique!!!

    Bises.
    Amorelou

    ReplyDelete