4.10.13

woonbeurs


pic elvs

 yesterday I visited the woonbeurs 
and it was amazing... I really enjoyed it!!!
I have seen so much pretty things 
and I made so much pictures to share

I started at the homes of the dutch  decoration magazines 
the amazing VTwonen barn, the colorful 101 woonideeenhome,  
the green EH&I home
and the beautiful and sereen Ariadne home

 I ended  my visit at the inspiring and creative design city 
where I admired gorgeous Dutch design 
and totally crushed on these lamps 
above "breeze" designed by Alex de Witte

                                                                                                             the Woonbeurs is open untill sunday 6 October.



9 comments:

  1. The barn from VT Wonen was really stunning. I'm still going through the tons of pictures I took in every corner of the fair. Wish I could go back again ;-) have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lights are stunning. Now, I have a new obsession!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaaf he die lampen! Je foto is goed gelukt. Ik vind het erg lastig om een lamp te fotograferen als deze aan staat. De woonbeurs blijft elk jaar weer een feestje he?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zo grappig overal zie je vooral 'groene' foto's van de woonbeurs. Die van jou blijven zwart/wit. Heel mooi! Vooral die draadlampjes. Vr grt Corine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik was er ook afgelopen woensdag, zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat mooi die lampen. Heb al veel foto's op de blogs van de beurs voorbij zien komen maar deze nog niet. Pascale X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful lights, if it was it for me I always buying lamps, I love them too much haha!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik heb echt genoten van al je mooie foto's op instagram! Fijn weekend! X

    ReplyDelete