18.1.16

a changing state of mind


photos elvs

It's been a while since I shared some snapshots of my home ...
After the holidays and cleaning up the Christmas decorations I was looking
 to break up with all the whites and add some colour,  
but when I did I realized that I really love this light and monochrome environment!

so besides the fresh magnolia branches to add some sping inside and 
the framed photo from Vogue magazine there is nothing really new, 
 I only switched some favourite things up, by moving them from 
other rooms and I restyled my forever changing bench.
 I think it's by far the most changed corner in my home and I love it! 

Do you also have such a spot in your home and would you like it share it on my blog?
Please let me know... it will be fun!


prints: modelphotograpy by Via Martine, New York by studio esinam
second skin bowl by july adrichem ball vase by cooee


8 comments:

  1. Cool pictures.

    Collaboration?Contact us.

    All the best,
    Mackya/ https://aibiwatch.com/adidas-canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat heb je toch een geweldig mooi huis. Hoe ik het ook probeer, zo mooi zwart wit en minimalistisch lukt me nooit, ik hou te veel van verschillende stijlen waardoor het altijd een mix van stijlen is.
    Ook ik heb twee van die steeds veranderende plekken in huis: een verhuiskist en mijn witte VT wonen rek. Heerlijk om daar steeds een nieuw plaatje van te maken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeker fijn om twee van dit soort stylinghoekjes te hebben Anneke! En ook geweldig om die juist weer te combineren met alles wat je mooi vond... die mix geeft vaak weer de verrassendste combinaties! fijne dag :)

      Delete
  3. Find your best SMS to send your friends and family from our vast collection of SMS, Jockes, Shayari, Quotes. Best SMS collection ever.

    Fun4youth.com
    Best SMS
    Best Jokes
    Best Shayari
    Golden Inspiriotional quotes
    Double Meaning Jokes
    Whatsapp status
    Facbook Status

    ReplyDelete