29.6.16

Kitchenlove - KALVIA




  
I love the way Ikea focuses on new kitchen designs and kitchen life in general.
This time Ikea has worked with fashion designer Martin Bergström and
 I totally fell for it when I saw the amazing pressimages! 

The result of this collaboration is KALVIA, where six different designs
 from Martin's paintings (abstract, bold patterns) have been printed
 directly on our high-quality kitchen cabinets in six different sizes
The perfect contrast with the stunning countertop in walnut with a
classic herringbone pattern really made me smile!


2 comments:

  1. I love this achievement! Modern and inspired. I think so and sensation of coolness in one room, warm beneficial in this period.
    I want an unforgettable summer!
    Warm regards, Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Replica Handbags Alexander Wang rotating bezel. The standard dial is the “Volcano Black” version, and the limited edition yellow dial is available as well.Unlike most Aerospace Rolex Daytona , the Breitling Aerospace Evo Night Mission models come on straps. The “military” style fabric straps are of a high quality and look cool. Nevertheless, I would still like it if Breitling Replica handbags offered a .

    ReplyDelete